Middle Office Analyst
Purpose of your function
- REstore seeks to recruit a middle office analyst within its trading team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
You will support trading in the scope of tendering activities of REstore across Europe. You will also be supporting the Real Time Risk Management.
Reporting will be directly to the VP of Trading.
- Supporting tender preparation (documentation, entering the bids in the tender platforms, supporting the prequalification process…);
- Interacting with other teams to procure the necessary documentation
- Generating P&L reports and support in post-tender analysis;
- Daily follow-up of the portfolio performance and generation of risk reports;
- Supporting the settlement process with clients in collaboration with the internal finance team
- Managing contracts in the front office
- Taking care of the Real Time Risk Management during specific hours for specific period of the year (maximum 20 pc of the year).
- You should have around two years of experience (or more) in middle office at trading departments, preferably in the energy sector. You should have experience and competences in the following areas:
- Operational Excellence: detail- and process-oriented, minimizing operational risks in the tendering activities of REstore;
- Knowledge of the European Power Market is a plus;
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English. German is a plus.
- Can be flexible for the working hours.
Furthermore, we seek people who share the same culture as us:
- Deliverable focused with an entrepreneurial and hands-on attitude;
- Team player, able to work independently;
- Professional and structured communication style both internally and externally.
- preferably a university degree.
An opportunity to:
- Become part of a high potential and fast growing energy technology company;
- Become part of a high calibre team, where your creative input will have a high impact;
- Contribute to the development of sustainable grid balancing solutions, strongly impacting reduction of carbon footprint in Europe.
Beyond this, you will be offered an attractive and comprehensive remuneration package.